10.1.13

2013 // Dot-to-Dot Gallery

So it is a brand new year, and a new start... 2013 - I feel like I'm in a sci-fi film!

It has been a few months now since I returned from my 3 year traveling adventure, it's been much harder than I expected re-adjusting to the 'real world' but I'm gradually getting my head around it! I'm really enjoying the chance to focus on my art and start elaborating more on all the ideas and themes that have been developing over the last couple of years on the road.

In other news, I'm very excited to be the 'January Artist' at Dot-to-Dot Gallery in Letchworth, there's lots planned including an interactive live wall, or 'living evolving mural,' workshops for kids and adults and a chance to get my paints out in a wonderful studio space, have creative fun and drink yummy coffee!

It's also a really cool project, the gallery is being run as a fundraiser for Rhapsode, an organization that looks to create ways of connecting artists with the public through festivals, workshops, schools etc - making art more accessible to everyone and spreading and inspiring creativity. It's right up my street :)
dancing cat party A3 brown 2